Warranties and Returns
At Thirteen50 Leather we have some of the finest leather artisans in the world and when collaborated with some of the best materials, unmatched quality is what you get. Below are the Thirteen50 Leather warranty policies in detail, as we feel our warranty claims speak volumes in the confidence we have in our products.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We hope that this never happens, but in the event that your product is not exactly what you are looking for, we have you covered. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, simply contact us within 14 days of receiving your item and we will gladly refund you the full purchase price of the item or exchange for your preferred item equal value. A 10% Re-Stocking Fee will be charged on all returned items.
- All items must be in new unworn condition and in its original packaging to qualify for an exchange or refund.
- Proof of purchase is mandatory for an exchange or refund.
- Thirteen50 Customer Service must be contacted within the 14 day period to qualify for a return/refund. After 14 days, the Satisfaction Guarantee policy is nullified.
- The buyer is responsible for all shipping fees for an exchange or return.
- Returns are subject to a 10% Re stocking fee.
- Re stocking fee and exchange fees are for US orders. Exchanges on international order exact shipping charges will be charged.
- Any shipping charges are not refunded on returns.
- Clearance Items and scratch n dent items are all sales final. No Returns or exchanges.
*Note- All customized/monogramed item sales are final as these custom items can not be resold.
At Thirteen50 we stand by our product design and craftsmanship, which is why our warranty policy covers all material and craftsmanship defects. Examples of defects covered under our warranty policy are unusual leather and fabric defects, all hardware, stitching (10-year warranty), and any unusual manufacturing errors. For any leather items, please allow for varying grain patterns, natural markings, and dye subtleties as each piece of leather has its own unique character defining its beauty.
- Our warranty policy does NOT cover neglect, misuse, general wear and tear, staining, or the natural patina process.
- Proof of purchase is mandatory when making a warranty claim.
- The buyer is responsible for all shipping fees for a warrantied item unless our review team deems otherwise.
- Our belts use chicago screws. As with any screw, they can loosen over time. Warranty does not cover lost screws.
Properly Returning Items
All returns, exchanges, and warranty repairs must be approved by our Thirteen50 Customer Service team beforehand. To get approval by our CS team, simply contact us at email@example.com and explain your situation with the product. Our CS team will then review your claim, and get back to you within 48 hours with further instructions.
- When shipping items back to Thirteen50, we strongly advise you to use a trackable shipping service. Thirteen50 cannot assume responsibility for reimbursement or compensation for packages lost in transit without proof of delivery to Thirteen50 Leather.